Boston will advance to Segment 3, Step 1 of the state’s coronavirus reopening plan on Feb. 1, permitting sure companies similar to gyms and picture theaters to reopen after requiring them to close down ultimate month.
Right here’s what can reopen within the town underneath a 25-percent capability prohibit starting Monday:
Be aware: Indoor gatherings will stay capped at 10 other people, whilst outside gatherings are limited to 25 attendees.
- Film theaters
- Indoor health facilities and well being golf equipment, together with gyms the usage of “choice areas”
- Indoor leisure and athletic amenities, together with venues with “doable for low-contact” similar to batting cages, bowling alleys, using levels, and rock-climbing
- Sightseeing and arranged excursions, similar to duck excursions, bus excursions, harbor cruises, and whale looking at boats
- Indoor ancient websites and areas
- Indoor match areas, together with ballrooms, personal birthday celebration rooms, assembly rooms, and social golf equipment (with capability capped at 10 other people)
- Indoor and outside gaming arcades
Get Boston.com’s e mail signals:
Enroll and obtain coronavirus information and breaking updates, from our newsroom for your inbox.
Supply hyperlink : boston.com